I attend Hillside Church in Amarillo, there is one in Canyon and Dalhart too, but I strongly suggest attending! I am not sure what denomination the church falls under, but I grew up Baptist and still love the church and I know you will too!
Anyway, the message on Sunday was about stress.
Increase in voulnerbility + Decrease in Power = Stress
The key to avoiding stress is to be thankful and to appreciate the little things because IT WILL BE OKAY.
In honor of that message I am going to point out to you some of my favorite things that ususally go unnoticed…
1. When you think your out of Candy (or your favorite thing), but then find one more package!
2. Catching up to the car that just passed you at the red light
3. That one house on your street that gets really REALLY into Christmas or other holidays
4. When a stranger laughs at a joke between you and your friends.
5. When all of your homework is due on the same day and you don’t know how you will get through it, then all the sudden ALL of the deadlines are pushed back.
6. Eating the first freshly baked cookie from the oven even though its way to hot.
7. When someones leaving the bathroom at the same time as you so you don’t have to touch the door.
8. Being sloppy in a hotel room.
9. When your computer magically saves or restores the document you forgot to save before your computer died.
10. When you have just enough coffee grounds to make ONE last cup.